Better travel ideas. Greater savings.
At THO Travel & Tours, we believe business travel should be personal. That’s why you’ll only ever receive dedicated service from consultants you can work with closely. You can rely on us 24/7 for support and assistance, and you can trust our people with every aspect of your travel management.
Our account managers are people oriented, articulate, proactive, analytical and encouraged to think outside the square to solve travel program challenges. Our account management style is about delivering the maximum results for your travel program so you can achieve every possible saving.
THO Personal provides:
- your own dedicated THO account manager.
- access to our people, including our most senior leaders, whenever you need them
- travel education and training for your people
- the involvement of our highly experienced consultants in your business
- a pre-determined Service Level Agreement that ensures our people bring best practice to the way you travel
- regular evaluation of your processes; travel benchmarking; better expense – management systems; more competitive supplier rates; and customized management information to suit your evolving business model – all as part of the THO Service Continuum.
24/7 Emergency Assistance
Through our 24/7 Assist service, you receive round-the-clock personal support from FCm Travel Solutions, anywhere in the world. Day or night, our people can assist you with emergency services such as last-minute changes to itineraries or travel bookings. The well-being of you and your travellers is always our priority.
Account management checklist:
Is your corporate travel cost effective? Take our seven-point ‘Value Test’ to find out.
If you answer “NO” or “UNSURE” to four or more of these questions, you need strategic account management to drive true value for your business.
- Does your travel account manager continuously identify savings for your business?
- Do you book all your business travel with just one travel management company?
- Do you have travel objectives, strategies and measurable targets?
- Are your cost saving targets being met?
- Are your costs regularly bench marked with those of similar sized companies?
- Are you receiving the most competitive travel rates available?
- Does your company have high travel policy compliance?
You focus on business, we’ll handle the trip.